Amazon Alexa Review
Amazon Alexa review
Amazon Alexa is a necessary app if you are an Alexa-enabled device owner. The application was developed by Amazon Mobile LLC and released on Google Play Market in the autumn of 2014. Since then, millions of people across the globe have been using the Amazon Alexa app to interact with other products of the American company.
What’s the concept?
It’s not a secret that Amazon produces a bunch of devices with a pre-installed artificial intelligence assistant called Alexa. Among them: Echo Buds, Echo Studio, Echo Auto, Ring video doorbell, and so on. However, the developers needed some operating centers to have an ability to control this “eco-system” with only one tool. And they finally came up with a solution by creating the Amazon Alexa app for mobile phones.
So, once you install the app, you can add all the gadgets and interact with them without any problems, which makes user experience super convenient and satisfying.
It should be stated that the app has a pretty modern minimalistic look, without any excesses. In terms of app controls, Amazon Alexa has quite a few buttons, so it’s not rocket science to use this application.
When we are talking about the features of the, there is a lot to be discussed. You have an opportunity to
- Discover and then enable skills of virtual assistant Alexa
- Get maximum from smart devices by following Alexa’s recommendations
- Get access to music streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, and listen to your favorite songs
- Manage alarms
- Check out the weather and the latest news
- Make a shopping or to-do list and edit it on the go
- Call and text a message to Alexa-enabled gadgets
- Allows the user to hear updates on supported sports teams, including NBA, NHL, UEFA Champions League
Moreover, the recent update brought the new feature, which lets you use the app hands-free. After opening the Amazon Alexa app, you can control Alexa with your voice as you normally would on an Echo or other device.
Amazon Alexa app is a game-changer for those who use smart home devices on a daily basis, and we can surely recommend install it. This application is very easy to use, and it will simplify your life even more.
- The app is free to download;
- The endless number of features;
- Futuristic design;
- Simple to use.
- You can’t use assistant Alexa on the lock screen;
- Sometimes, devices can randomly disconnect.